Isomat – A natural and healthy form of protection ideal for :
– Veterinary clinics
– Equestrian centres
Easy to install
– A natural and healthy form of protection
- – Prevents damages to floors
- – Absorbs vibrations and reduces noise levels
- – A highly durable product
- – Creates a healthy environment
- – Provides excellent protection against scrapes and other injuries caused by falls; especially good for young piglets scrambling for food.
- – Its non-porous honeycomb surface filters out urine and manure. It can be washed easily and dries quickly.
- – Its new ergonometric antiskid surface can be used indoors or outdoors, and makes cleaning procedures much easier
- – Is resistant to acids contained in most products that are used to eliminate bacteria and other health risks
- – Provides insulation against cold, damp concrete floors — a source of fatigue and rheumatism
- Because of the rubber’s density, it offers orthopedic benefits for animals, helping to prevent deterioration of the joints.
48″ x 72″
Approximate thickness :
1/4″ x 1/8″ grooves every 3/4″ for ventilation
Bevelled or square cut